Why Choose Pacific Oaks?
Students seek us out for the individualized education they will receive—an education tailored to their dreams, history, and their unique potential. Here you will watch the future unfold as you become part of a vibrant and caring community that embraces the values of inclusion and social justice. Whether you’re studying at one of our campuses or online, we are committed to doing all we can to make your time with us a transformative experience.
Facts to Consider
- A history of service in Pasadena for over 70 years.
- Classes available nights, weekends, and online to accommodate your work and life schedule.
- 89 percent of our alumni are employed in fields related to their degree (*2016 Alumni Survey)
- All B.A. students can choose a Teacher Credential preparation concentration, earning your B.A. and preparing for a teaching career at the same time
- Pacific Oaks is recognized as a Yellow Ribbon school—providing support for active military and veterans, as well as their families
- Pacific Oaks is recognized as a by the U.S. Department of Education
- Pacific Oaks provides learning opportunities that suit multiple lifestyles and learning styles
Which Colleges Have Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) Agreements?
一道本不卡免费高清Students who qualify for the Transfer Admissions Guarantee will be guaranteed acceptance at Pacific Oaks College, and may even qualify for a preferred tuition rate. See the colleges we have a TAG agreement with below:
Pasadena and Southern California
San Jose and Northern California
Credit for Learning from Experience
Life and work experience can be just as valuable as what is learned in the classroom. Pacific Oaks College honors learning completed in a variety of different areas by offering students the opportunity to turn their real-world experience into credit towards a degree through Credit for Learning from Experience (CLE). TAG B.A. students may earn up to 24 credits through CLE, with a potential savings of $7,200.
We offer a range of Institutional Scholarships for new students and additional Financial Aid opportunities to help you finance your education. Don’t let money stand in the way of your future. Learn more about financial aid opportunities here.