Entrance Counseling is a requirement for all students requesting Stafford or PLUS loans.
To complete the entrance counseling, visit .
For step-by-step instructions, please review the instructions一道本不卡免费高清 in detail.
As a federal requirement, students separating from Pacific Oaks College and who received federal student loans must complete the exit counseling at .
Official transcripts and diplomas will not be issued until the exit loan counseling has been completed.
一道本不卡免费高清Pacific Oaks has teamed up with i3, a new program that provides our students with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage student loans and make responsible financial decisions. I3 provides:
- Students, borrowers, and recent graduates with knowledge and tools necessary to properly manage student loans and make responsible repayment decisions.
- Counselors help students navigate through forms, rules, and regulations required to responsibly meet financial obligations. Also, counselors work to understand students’ financial situation and unique circumstances so that student loans do not become seriously delinquent or defaulted.
- Self-service tools, conference calls with lenders, consolidation and payment plan assistance.
- Access to IonTuition, a student loan management solution that assists students during the entire life cycle of student loan repayment process.
To learn more, please visit
Loan Repayment Assistance
*The information and opinions expressed herein represent the independent opinions and ideas of iGrad and do not represent the opinions or ideas of Pacific Oaks College.
Loan Repayment Calculator
- Student loans may seem to be a convenient option for students, but it is important to know how loan fees and interest rates can increase your total amount owed. To better understand how much your education may cost over time, visit the loan repayment calculator here.
Complete Direct Loan promissory note and entrance counseling
Department of Education’s student guide to financial aid
Free Application For Student Aid completion and correction
一道本不卡免费高清Apply for a Federal Student Aid ID (electronic signature)
Financial Aid history
Scholarship opportunities for minority students
一道本不卡免费高清Options for consolidating your student loans
Service programs such as Americorps provide awards to repay student loans in exchange for work