一道本不卡免费高清Please review estimated expenses listed below. Based on your degree program, the total amount is the amount you will need to provide documentation.
|Undergraduate Programs||Graduate Programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$29,088.00||$26,208.00|
|Books & Supplies||$2,500.00||$2,500.00|
*Please note that these are estimates and not guarantees of tuition currently charged. See our updated tuition and fee information.
一道本不卡免费高清Acceptable Accounts include:
- Savings Accounts: all forms of savings accounts will be accepted, including demand deposit, current accounts, fixed deposit, and money market.
- Checking Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit and Fixed Deposits
- Bonds, Time Deposits and Term Deposits: the maturity date or value date must be clearly listed and be before the first day of the semester
- Provident Funds: the amount available for withdrawal must be stated in the letter
- Education Loans: it must be evident that the person is pre-approved or approved for the loan
- Scholarship Award Letters: must clearly state what the scholarship includes, such as tuition, fees, and books. If the scholarship includes a stipend, it must state the dollar amount per month.
一道本不卡免费高清All summary of account statements must be valid no later than six months from the date that your I-20 is issued. Accounts that are not acceptable:
- Retirement Funds
- Insurance Policies
- Foreign Exchange
- Stock Market Funds, including mutual funds, equity funds/accounts, and yield funds.
- Demat Accounts: are used for the trade of stocks, securities, and debentures.
- Chartered Accounts: are statements from accountants
- Salary Statements
- Solvency Certificate: is a summary of all assets including bank accounts, CD deposits, bonds, property, salary, etc.